Monday 5 March 2012

Monday, March 5th, Day 1

When you see a man led to prison say in your heart, "Mayhap he is escaping from a narrower prison." And when you see a man drunken say in your heart, "Mayhap he sought escape from something still more unbeautiful." -Kahlil Gibran, poet and artist (1883-1931) 



Hi Ting!

Thanks very much for weather information! Much appreciated. I'll send you a message once we are at the YMCA but perhaps you could send along a contact telephone number as well. Last bit of last minute packing and then we are off! Cheers, Patrizzio!



Hi again Daniel!

We are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, March 6th at 7:05pm, local time, on flight CX 839. Thanks for your telephone number. Cheers, Patrizzio!



P,
 
thanks for the note. I look forward to the travelogue. Will you e-mail or will it be on the blog.
 
Snow is in abundance here like I have never seen. The hill is quite wonderful too. 
 
After the four mile swim are you thinking of swimming to Hong Kong?
 
We wish you all safe and inspired travels. Fond regards from K, T & me



Hello! Patrick,

I believe you will arrive your hotel at around after 9pm Tue and I can call you after 10:30pm or vice versa as I have a meeting finishing around that time. I can have dinner with you on Wed evening.But will talk to you first on Wed morning again. Cheers! Ting




Dear Corinne and Patrick,

Well you are off to today on another wild adventure. You must visit Stanley Market in Hong Kong located on a seaside town and a great tourist attraction. Great designer brand shopping of what I can remember some twenty five years ago when John and I were there.

Do send coordinates as one can travel simply by clicking the mouse. When you are travelling through Auzzie land and up to Rock Hampton we lived at 3 Christina Ave in Cooee Bay.

When visiting Auckland New Zealand, do call Vicky and Rolf Turner, he is a Canadian with an incredible sense of humor, both retired and quite eccentric and would most humbly invite you into their home. They are cat lovers and will have a few around their home. We met them in Australia, then Rolf came back to Canada to teach at a Univ. and now back to New Zealand where Vicky is from and now busy with her art.

Well I am off to a class on Kundalini Yoga, lots of chanting, deep breathing and meditation given by my young friend Jennifer. Love Jean and John and Benson



Patrick!


Your trip sounds wonderful! I'm getting pretty envious:) I've been busy too, with my new job and tying all the loose ends at my old one. I hope you have a lovely flight and I'm sure you'll have the time of your life exploring Asia, Australia and Japan. I'm hoping for a detailed report when you come back, I'll be patient:) So don't worry and enjoy your trip and hopefully you'll tell me all about it when you return. Love to all your family, Morana 

No comments:

Post a Comment